Thank you for considering the Joey Logano Foundation
We are always looking to partner with innovative organizations interested in improving the lives of those in need. LOI’s will be accepted November 2017 – January 2018.
For 2017, The Joey Logano Foundation’s mission has changed. Please review the new mission and vision of the foundation to make sure your project or program are a good fit.
Our Mission: The Joey Logano Foundation invests in organizations offering second chances to children and young adults during times of crisis and works to inspire others to live a life of generosity.
Our Vision: To create supportive communities where all children and young adults are able to live with dignity in times of adversity.
Children and young adults are defined as birth – 24 years old.
In 2017, we will award grants to qualified non-profits in the following program areas:
Health: Crisis Intervention and Support (Applications accepted February 14 – March 14)
- Organizations that support individuals/families during a time of sickness by assisting with non-medical bills, daily tasks like cleaning or cooking or providing a place to live during treatments.
- Organizations that provide services such as counseling, helping clients heal from traumatic events.
- Organizations whose work provides medical treatment to individuals or families, offering a second chance to become well.
Military: Active Duty and Veteran (Applications accepted March 14 – April 14)
- Organizations that assist injured/disabled veterans with needs related to their injury or disability.
- Organizations that offer educational assistance, job training, job placement, housing and other support services to veterans.
- Organizations that bring awareness to veterans’ needs and issues and work to find solutions to issues our veterans face.
Community Development: Solutions to Issues Affecting the Disadvantaged
(Applications accepted April 14 – June 14)
- Organizations that empower citizens of a community to use their skills to affect change.
- Organizations that address key community issues through innovative and collaborative programming.
- Organizations that support the community’s most vulnerable citizens and work to address issues they face.
If you submitted a 2017 LOI, it will be reviewed by representative at the Joey Logano Foundation. You will be notified if your organization is invited to apply for funding and for what grant cycle by February 14th.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Recommended resources with guidelines for writing a Letter of Intent.